The Downtown FROSTival Ice Sculpture Showcase, is back for a 6th year!
Bundle up and take a walk through Fredericton’s downtown on February 6th, 2021, and watch as beautiful masterpieces emerge from beneath the picks, chisels and chainsaws of artist Chef Richard Chiasson.
Chiasson, of Ice Creations Glace, has been busy working on several custom designs for downtown businesses! Once in place, the sculptures will remain on display for as long as the weather cooperates.
Chef Richard has been creating ice sculptures across North America since 1980 and has a training facility for chefs to learn the art of ice carving as part of the cooking trade. We look forward to welcoming him and his son Mathieu back to Fredericton for FROSTival 2021!
The map below shows the locations which will have an Ice Sculpture on display:
- Boyce Farmers Market – 665 George St
- Chess Piece Patisserie – 361 Queen St
- The Donut Bar, 346 Queen St
- The Radical Edge, 386 Queen St
- Mill Town Roasters, 461 King St
- Savage’s Bicycle Center, 441 King St
- Sequoia Fredericton, 494 Queen St
- Assante Wealth Management, 124 St. John St
- Graystone Brewing, 221 King St
- King West Brewing & RustiCo., 304 King St
- Tim Hortons, 612 King St