- This event has passed.
Harvest Music Festival: Getting around town
September 13 @ 8:00 am – September 17 @ 5:00 pm
Plan ahead so you’ll know where to park and how to get around construction on the way to the Harvest Music Festival – or perhaps take advantage of Harvest’s ANBL Safe Ride and Hotel Shuttles!
- Queen Street between Regent Street and York Street as well as Carleton Street from King street to behind the Public Library, from 2:15pm on Thursday, September 14 until 12:00pm on Sunday, September 17.
- York Street from King Street to City Hall Parking Lot will close Thursday & Friday (Sept. 14 & 15) from 5:00pm until 2:00am, and Saturday (Sept. 17) from 12:00pm until 2:00am. Due to this York St. closure, Queen street between York and Westmorland will also be restricted during the same times.
- Regent Street between George Street and King Street (due to Construction)
Where to park:
- CLOSED: York Street Car Park and Officers’ Square Lot
- See our parking map for other downtown parking options
Hotel Shuttle information: From September 14 – 16, catch a shuttle to Kings Place from the following Hotels:
Ramada Hotel Fredericton – 5pm / 6pm / 7pm / 8pm / 9pm / 10pm
Comfort Inn Fredericton – 5:25pm / 6:25pm / 7:25pm / 8:25pm / 9:25pm / 10:25pm
Holiday Inn Fredericton – 5:28pm / 6:28pm / 7:28pm / 8:28pm / 9:28pm / 10:28pm
Best Western Fredericton – 5:33pm / 6:33pm / 7:33pm / 8:33pm / 9:33pm / 10:33pm
Chateau Fredericton – 5:35pm / 6:35pm / 7:35pm / 8:35pm / 9:35pm / 10:35pm
Quality Inn & Suites Amsterdam – 5:37pm / 6:37pm / 7:37pm / 8:37pm / 9:37pm / 10:37pm
Delta Fredericton – 5:45pm / 6:45pm / 7:45pm / 8:45pm / 9:45pm / 10:45pm
Kings Place (Arrival) – 5:50pm / 6:50pm / 7:50pm / 8:50pm / 9:50pm / 10:50pm
Take advantage of the ANBL Free Ride with Fredericton Transit: